Sunday, March 08, 2009

Thanks

Finally its Sunday and end of the week. Hope next week is better. Thank you for spending time with me. Though its short and we wasted time with you irritating me and not talking to me and stuff but it was really nice to spend some time walking around town with you lah. Sometimes I really think you are just trying to make things hard for me lah, at the end of the day I really think you enjoy being out with me. Just glad that I can make you happy lah. 
I expected you two to go out and spend more time after he picks you up lah. It always happens. Not that I want to complain but he really get to spend sooooo much time with you I can't help but feel jealous. Hes in your dance, he gets to sleep over, he gets eat with you, gets to send you home, gets to watch movies with you, gets you to buy food for him. How can it not bother me right? But what can I do? I cant ask for more. Lan lan suck thumb lor. You probably at his place lah dunno lah dunwanna ttm also. I am happy today lah but it seems that you won't be messaging me tonight le. Shrugs as long as you happy ba. I will try to be happy tonight. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home