Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missing you

Dinner with you on Sunday was refreshing and I was glad that you are not mood swinging by then. Like i said, its not that i want to be wishy washy but its so hard to leave you sometimes not knowing when we are going to meet again. I never understood this kinda feeling until now. Haha now all the ancient poems start making sense to me and i finally understand the pain and sadness in the absence of a loved one. Nonetheless, I really am happy on Sunday. Looks like Sundays are days that I can spend time and be happy with you i guess. I hope this continues.

On the other hand, Mondays seems to be the worst days of the week for you and me. Your internet is crank and you don't really reply my messages. I understand that you are busy but I am too. I really hope we can just chat like for a few minutes at night before you sleep wish you good night and hear your voice. I wish that I can wake up in the morning to your sms or at least reply to me when you wake up. Might not be important to you but it does make my day for me to receive them. 

Theres so much work and i am so tired. Bb i really miss you and ya.. i need you.. but i cant tell you that now. I only can wish upon this silly blog and hope that one day... maybe just one fine day... you will understand how i feel and feel the same way too. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home