Monday, March 02, 2009

Kranji Reservoir

Another week has passed and yes I still have tons of work to do. Glad that I could send you to dance on Sat and thrilled that you agreed to spend time and have dinner with me on Sun. Can't help feeling jealous that you are spending so much time with him. I would like to have the same amount of time with you. Lets hope in the future that would happen.

Spending time with you at Kranji was nice. I always wanted to bring my girlfriend there since I first jogged past it in the army. The sky is fantastic, the sea is beautiful and the night view of Malaysia is simply wonderful. Its one of the least well known spots in Singapore which, I feel, could be developed to become a romantic spot at night. Well you are the closest person to a girlfriend I have and I am glad we spent time there, quite some time actually. Things are still more or less the same again with you still irritating and me... well still confused at times. Told you alot of stuff that Jasmine said and I kinda regret now... heh you really know alot about me and I should really stop updating you on how i feel towards you. It kinda empowers you and yea you don't seem to be willing to exchange information.. which is IRRITATING. Really want to know if you like me the same? less? no more feelings? or more?

When we talked about having fun and playing, it scares me. Not that I should mind but I really dont know how to tell you that I am serious and that I do not want just a casual relationship with you. You are important, you really are and I hope by now you already know how important you are to me. The though of me just being one of the many "guys" really scares the crap out of me. But somehow, deep down in me, I know you care and I hope I am right and its not some self fufilling phropercy

I know there are things about me that is hard to accept. Height is one issue and I really can't do much about it. I hope it all works out in the future. I know you still want to play and enjoy your youth while you can. I know you have came from a hurtful and disappointing relationship. But I also know I want to make you happy and I really think I can. So I hope in the near future I could have a chance to do just that. Thanks for being in my life girl. I know things can turn out well for us and I hope they do. I really like you BB.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home