Tuesday, March 03, 2009

FATE

Saw you at fong seng on Monday night. But you were with him. I din say hi. Walked over with eclipse wanted to pass it to you heh yea. Was quite happy to see you there but at the same time sad tat I am not the one accompanying you. Talked abt fate and stuff and sometime i wonder, are we fated or not? I really don't know why but I really think you are the one for me... maybe it scares you but I really don't know how to explain. Everythings so comfortable and it all seems right. I don't know if you feel the same way too... you probably can't be bothered about any of this right now.

Thanks for spending time with me on tuesday!! You came over!!! Though you complained alot and yes your "zhu" is really wrong haha i just kept quiet and agreed. Its quite irritating how u always find out abt my surprises before its supposed to be found out!!! haiya no more snow city le lah. Complain somemore. I need to think of something else le lah. Argh!!

Well its still fun and nice to spend time with you. I guess I also kinda adapted to your evilness and irritatingness also. Just show more care lah I wun take you for granted one lah. Just meet me lah I know you want to also haha.

Haiz... I still like u alot BB. Hugs. Hope at the end of the day, we are really fated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home