Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mood Swings

Sometimes i don't really understand why we can be happy one minute then you will be pissed at me and chase me away the next minute. These mood swings thingy are rather bewildering. Had a great night talking to ya and stuff and I am very happy to be able to spend some time with you. I really don't think you like me yet. Well I guess if this is to carry on I will have to get used to it. No need to worry about you getting pissed anymore because you always do. I think I finally know what you want for now. Hope it will change ba. Not that this situation isn't good but I really hope that you will be my true love bb. Shrugs. Lets see how things goes ba. I guess I will be able to live with you mood swings soon. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home