Friday, February 27, 2009

Appreciated

It really feels nice to be appreciated and loved by you. Hmm sending you to RP yesterday was a happy day for me coz we havent seen each other since sunday. You were real nice and sweet. 

Guess its my fault to assume i could do it on Sat again? Hmm its not like i am not sad that you are going out with him. But yea guess i have no right to say anything. Hope u message me after you come back from Zouk. 

Cant help but think about us again today. Its tirng and I still havent finished studying. I hope what Jas said about you is exactly whats happening. I hope you are giving me a change. I will wait. I really mean it. And yes I have been waiting for you for a number of nights and it means alot to me if you called or messaged me. No point lying to the blog right? Haha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home