Monday, March 09, 2009

Ran out of ideas

I hate to disturb people I really do. I just want to spend time with you. Now I can't even drive you around. Really left with no choice. I really dunno wad to do le heh really confused now. I am trying my best to make things convenient for you, in addition still need to consider if I would be irritating you. Not as easy task. I need to juggle with my school work while my mind keeps thinking about you. I know its my problem and I don't expect you to understand how I feel. I don't want you to feel bad, I don't want pity nor niceness i just hope you understand. I like the way you are the person you are now is just what i always wanted. But I really hate it because you are so busy and you really prefer things at your convenience too. I really don't know what to do anymore. Maybe i should just give everything a break. Thinking about this hurts. I will really miss you. Lets try this and see how it goes ba. Until i get some new ideas i guess. BB I am sorry once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home